If you are starting a business in the United Arab Emirates, it is important to concentrate on the big picture. This is why so many people rent serviced offices in Dubai and elsewhere in the UAE. We are going to show why you want to go this route when planning to work in this region of the world. Additionally, we have some information on why SOLO is a solid solution.
About Managed Business Centres
Before you choose to sign a leasing agreement for serviced office space in Dubai or elsewhere in the UAE, here is a list of some things you should keep in mind.
- Length of Lease – One of the first things you should consider is the length of the lease you will be signing.
- Services Available – You will also want to make sure you will have all the services you need, like access to meetings rooms, mail service, and more.
- Location, Location, Location – As you probably know, being strategically located in the physical world is still important.
- Technology – Another thing to keep in mind is the digital world. You want to be sure you have access to high-speed fiber optic networks to transfer your data.
- Productivity – Finding a space where you can increase productivity by having others manage the offices can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Creativity – At the same time, you want an office space that will foster creativity and not kill it with draconian decorations straight out of a Kafka novel.
- Management – Last but certainly not least, the team who manages the overall office space is also important.
Why Choose SOLO Business Centre in Dubai
The occupancy rate at the SOLO Business Centre in Dubai is high for more than one reason. Here is a short list of just some of them.
- Size – The SOLO Business Centre is comprised of of over 50 full furnished offices and over half a dozen conference rooms.
- Services – The business services offered – from meeting rooms to internet access – allow you to concentrate on running and growing your business.
- Technology – The entire SOLO Business Centre employs state of the art technology to ensure your creativity and productivity do not suffer.
- Occupancy Rates – With such a high occupancy rate, it’s easy to see that the SOLO Business Centre in Dubai knows how to keep tenants happy.
- Fostering Creativity – When you rent space at the SOLO Business Centre in Dubai, you will be able to allow your workers to thrive creatively in a modern environment.
If you are looking for serviced offices in Dubai, contacting TFG Asset Management makes a lot of sense. They have a proven track record of providing professional services for businesses of all sizes. Contact them today to learn more about the SOLO Business Centre in Dubai and see if it is right for you. When it comes to serviced office space, the professionals at TFG Asset Management have shown time and again they have what it takes to help your business run more smoothly in Dubai.